This manual is designed to help the teacher effectively convey our narrative history through A Journey Across America: The Southwest States. It includes direction on how to use a story-based text in the classroom, a complete timeline of events in the book, and resources for further reading. Other features include:
- Answer keys for end-of-chapter review questions, quizzes, and tests
- End-of-chapter activity suggestions
- A scope and sequence chapter overview
- Chapter goals
- List of chapter facts and brief summary
- Key terms and definitions
Our teacher manuals do not overwhelm with unnecessary information—they are simply intended to supplement the carefully-crafted textbooks, providing teachers with the space to uniquely work with his or her students’ needs.