Now Available in downloadable eBook editions! Choose between PDF and ePub versions. Need help choosing? Click here!
This manual is designed to help the teacher effectively convey our narrative history through Light to the Nations Part 2. It includes direction on how to use a story-based text in the classroom, a complete timeline of events in the book, and resources for further reading. Other features include:
- Answer keys for end-of-chapter review questions, quizzes, and tests
- End-of-chapter activity suggestions
- A scope and sequence chapter overview
- Chapter goals
- List of chapter facts and brief summary
- Key terms and definitions
Our teacher manuals do not overwhelm with unnecessary information—they are simply intended to supplement the carefully-crafted textbooks, providing teachers with the space to uniquely work with his or her students’ needs.
Available Formats: Soft Bound, eBook PDF, eBook ePub (eBook editions are not printable)